- Swimming Pool
- Pets allowed at managers discretion
- Amenities Block and Guest Laundry
- Drive through caravan sites
- Family friendly
- Dump Point
- Courtesy bus to attend selected eateries.
Whether you are looking for an active stay or just a relaxing stop over Bulahdelah offers something for everyone including fishing, boating, water skiing, four wheel driving and mountain biking.
The surrounding area offers spectacular scenery and attractions such as the
- Myall Lakes National Park
- Bombah Broadwater
- Myall River
- Wang Wauk State Forest
- The Grandis which is the tallest known tree in New South Wales
Bulahdelah has a number of coffee shops and places to eat. A courtesy bus is available for our guests wishing to have a night out. The Plough Inn Hotel or the Bulahdelah Bowling Club. Speak to one of our managers (Kathy & Peter) for more information.
A picnic on the banks of the Myall River is a great way to unwind and de stress.